[vc_row][vc_column][ult_tab_element tab_style=”Style_2″][single_tab title=”Program 01″ tab_id=”1524311720482-2-5″][vc_column_text]SAFFAL – Women Empowerment through access to livelihood and rights & entitlements. (Supported by KZE Germany)
The SAFFAL Project is being executed to enhance capacity of the vulnerable section of society focusing on powerless women groups to uplift through imparting knowledge and skills to lead better life. The project is implemented in 105 villages of 12 districts in 2 state Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. The districts are Mathura, Allahabad, Ajmer, Banswara, Bareilly, Bijnor, Chandauli, Duasa, Gorakhpur, Hardoi, Lalitpur, Meerut and the duration of the project is from December 2021 to November 2023.
Goal of the Project
Empowered most marginalized communities especially women realize their quality of living.
Outcome of the Project
- Increased sustainable sources of livelihood for 12000 marginalized families in twelve districts of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Increased demand and access to services and entitlements for all eligible and marginalized families in twelve districts of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
Improved performance of women representatives in PRI to promote good governance in 31 gram panchayat of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan through active participation of women members.[/vc_column_text][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Program 02″ tab_id=”1524311309247-7″][vc_column_text]Regional Forum Accompaniment for Mainstreaming KSPs in UP, UK and Rajasthan Region
“Self-driven initiatives and community led approaches are taken by the community at local, block and state level”.
Outcomes of the Project
- Pool of trained diocesan personal collectively addressing the community needs through people/community led organizations.
- Engagement and participation of diocesan personal in Govt. policy and programs and ecology conservation.
- Pool of Volunteers actively contributing in community led activities and resources mobilization.
[/vc_column_text][/single_tab][single_tab title=”Programme 03″ tab_id=”1655451983694-2-10″][vc_column_text]Safeguarding Policy
The social institution of church in India has strong systems, policies and practices for safeguarding.
- All Regional Forum (RF) have a stronger commitment to Safeguarding.
- All RF have strengthened policies and practices for Safeguarding.
- All DSSS will have a stronger commitment to safeguarding and gave strengthened and practices.
The main activities under the project are to develop safeguarding strategies and formulate policy, capacity building of field staff for roll out the policy in the working fields and develop mechanism and process for solving such cases.[/vc_column_text][/single_tab][/ult_tab_element][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]